We are excited to finally release the totally re-written version of LRSK version 4 for Windows with loads of new features.
NOTE: When upgrading from 3.2.3, all your custom-defined Speed Keys, Speed Menu Items, and user settings will be lost
Changes since v3.2.3
- The user interface has been completely redesigned for a new modern look
- Create Hotkeys to either increase or decrease sliders
- Create Action Keys to apply either masking presets, keyboard shortcuts, or Lightroom commands.
For more info on Actions Keys, see the FAQs
- Masking Presets: This allows you to choose your favorite masking tool (ie: brush, radial, linear gradient, subject, sky, etc…) along with your favorite masking preset applied
- Keyboard Shortcuts: Choose from a list of Lightroom keyboard shortcuts (ie: Copy Previous, Match Total Exposures, Export, etc…)
- Lightroom Commands: Select from a list of commands (ie: Auto Tone, Reset Crop, etc…)
- Enable / Disable the heads-up display (HUD)
- Optimize the slider adjustments by buffering commands being sent to Lightroom to create more responsive updates to your image when applying large movements with your cursor
- A fully licensed 14-day trial is now available with your download
- Speed Menu can now be resized vertically
- A new “compact view” mode for the Speed Menu, allowing you to view more presets at once